Monday, August 17, 2009

Timeline


This is a tentative timeline, as much for my benefit as for any reader who might be curious.

October 1st - Print ad in the Downtowner
October 5th - Send out letters asking for prize donations
October 25 - Follow-up on prize donations

November 1st - Second print ad in the Downtowner
Week of November 11-13th - Deliver the invitations and the cans

December 18th - End of the food drive

The drawing for the prizes will be at 5:30 on December 18sth at Tanner's Creek on Colley Avenue. (You are more than welcome to join me!) All donations must be in my possession no later than noon on that day. There can be NO EXTENSIONS past this time. I am concerned about turning in the food to the Foodbank. Believe it or not, the warehouse closes so that the employees can have a holiday break. If I am still picking up donations on Monday or Tuesday, I may have to sit on those donations until after the New Year, pushing the prize drawing back as well. This is not going to happen.

I am still unsure who will be in charge of drawing the prize winners, but I will announce this as soon as I know!

No comments: