Monday, December 14, 2009

The Last Push

The donations have started to pour in and I am very excited to see and hear the stories of each restaurant's own drive. There sure seems to be alot of love coupled with generosity out there! Of course every food drive has its mix of disappointments and surprises, and this year is no different!. Today I lost another participant, if not two, but then I received some very exciting news from a good friend.

My friend Ann will match your monetary donations up to $500! And that is simply amazing! You can find out more about how to help by checking out her website:

www.amwrandomthoughts.blogspot.com

Please think about it and pass it on...now is your chance to double your gift!


THANK YOU ANN!

Update: Only moments after posting this I received a call from The Green Onion, a restaurant that dropped out weeks ago, which informed me the staff had gathered a collection despite the management's decision. So again, I have lost one and gained one within the last hour! Whew! Thank you staff of Green Onion!

No comments: